Joseph is an Advocate in Uganda’s Courts of Judicature. He holds an LL.B (Hons) degree from Uganda Christian University, Mukono and a Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Law Development Centre. He is currently pursuing an LLM in International Law from Dalian Maritime University, China.
Joseph has exceptional training in arbitration and dispute resolution. He is also experienced in commercial transactions and litigation and has special interest in contract drafting.
Before joining JByamukama & Co. Advocates, Joseph worked as an advocate at the Law Development Centre Legal Aid Clinic and with Uganda Network on Law, Ethics and HIV/AIDS (UGANET).
Professional Memberships & Qualifications
- Advocate, High Court of Uganda
- Member, East African Law Society
- Member, Uganda Law Society
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Law Development Centre (Uganda)
- LLB (Hons.), Uganda Christian University, Mukono
Areas of Expertise
- Alternative Dispute Resolution including Mediation and Arbitration
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Employment Litigation